PerioSciences® is a Dallas-based company that combines rigorous research and testing with state of the art technology to develop several antioxidant oral healthcare products. Every product is applied topically and comes in either rinse or toothpaste form.
- NATURAL: Promotes a healthy oral environment, fresh breath, and naturally moist oral tissues. 100% natural.
- WHITE CARE: Brightens teeth from surface stains. Ideal after whitening treatments, keeping teeth brighter and soothing tissues aggravated by bleaching chemicals while restoring a normal pH balance in the oral cavity.
- SENSITIVE: Addresses tooth sensitivity to heat and cold with a potassium nitrate toothpaste as well as general oral sensitivity with a minty, yet mild rinse. SENSITIVE products will freshen breath and soothe the mouth.
- HYDRATING: Formulated with proven moisturizers and a special selection of targeted ingredients that work together to promote moist feeling oral tissues, healthy teeth and fresh breath while creating a pH environment that is hostile to damage causing bacteria.
Because dental and medical professionals are in the best position to interpret the vast research published on antioxidants, PerioSciences® sells its high-end line of oral care products through dental offices. The line will not be available in stores or pharmacies.
Epic Dental products contain xylitol a completely natural and even produced by the human body during normal metabolism.
What It Does
- Xylitol Defends Your Teeth: Your teeth’s number one enemy is acid. Xylitol’s unique molecular structure works against the source of acid – sugar-consuming bacteria. In fact, studies show that as little as 6 grams of xylitol daily will reduce this acid-producing bacteria.
- Xylitol Is Diabetic Friendly Sweetener: Xylitol is only an 11 on the glycemic index, and since xylitol contains 40% fewer calories than sugar, you’ll be smiling each time you step on the scale as well.
- Xylitol Soothes & Quenches: Epic’s xylitol not only naturally stimulates saliva flow, but also fights the cause of the acid production.
Brushing alone is not enough! The Waterpik®Water Flosser provides a unique combination of water pressure and pulsations to clean deep between teeth and below the gumline, removing harmful bacteria and debris that traditional brushing and flossing can't reach.
- Effective Plaque Removal: Removes Up To 99.9% Of Plaque From Treated Areas.
- Healthier Gums: Up To 50% More Effective For Improving Gum Health Vs. String Floss.